Here is the big good news for all the gamers as now you can play GTA 4 APK on Android (My all time favorite game). If you have ever played any GTA series on PC or console then you would know how awesome their games are. The first GTA game which I played when I was 7-8 years old was GTA Vice City on my PC and at that time there was the much hype of this game and then after some years, Rockstar released GTA Vice City too for Android and then GTA San Andreas and now GTA 4 APK. No doubt, the graphics of Rockstar games are always next level and damn realistic, also the storyline of their games are next level. Now you guys can download GTA 4 APK + OBB and can enjoy the game on your Android screen.
We know GTA 4 requires good gaming PC to run smoothly but now no need to worry because you can play GTA 4 APK on your mid-range Android Smartphone too on medium graphics setting. You can not download GTA 4 APK directly from the Google Play Store, you have to download the APK and OBB data zip which contains all the required data of the game from the download section of this article.
If you are interested in downloading the GTA 4 APK on your device then you can download the required files from the download section and follow the below steps to Install GTA 4 on your Android device. We have personally tested GTA 4 APK and it is working 100% fine.
GTA 4 APK for Android Basic Info:[notification]
GTA 4 APK for Android Free Download (with OBB file):
GTA 4 APK Android App Download -> APK Download Link
GTA 4 OBB File Download -> Obb Download Link
How to Install GTA 4 APK on any Android phone:
- To install GTA 4 APK, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
[rl_gallery id=”79759″] For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps for the app from where you are going to install the GTA 4 APK download.
For example: if you have got the GTA 4 APK download file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- After that get the GTA 4 APK download done from the above download section.
- Now, click on the install option to install the GTA 4 APK.
- Wait until the installation gets completed.
- Now download the OBB file from the above download section and extract all the contents of OBB file to your phone's internal storage > Android > obb > com.rockstargames.gtaiv[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
– When I installed GTA 4 APK Mobile Android game on my phone, the above folder was not there by default. So, I had to create it by myself.
– Otherwise, the obb zip file contains the com.rockstargames.gtaiv which you can directly be copied into Internal Storage/Android/obb/ folder.
- Now launch the game and enjoy GTA 4 APK on your Android.