Prison has its own set of rules and regulations. You may go from being a big shot to being a sucker in a blink of an eye. Gain authority points, and your status as well as the attitude of the convicts will improve. Everything has ramifications in this situation, so consider your options carefully.
At the start of the game, you are given a randomly picked character, a crime to commit, and a prison term to serve. It is your responsibility to survive in prison. Are you ready to take on the world? Then stock up on cans of food and antiseptic and get to work.
You will find the following features in this game: Hundreds of distinct situations
There are dozens of items that have an impact on the plot.
There are an unlimited number of ways to get through.
There is a lot of levity.
A system of rankings and accomplishments.
Follow the rules of the thief, keep your shank on you at all times, and don’t put your faith in anyone.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Hoosegow Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- free currency without viewing ads.
Where to Download Hoosegow Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Hoosegow APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hoosegow Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hoosegow mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install