Hindu Calender is an Book and Reference Calendar Android Application, Shows the date of Hindu celebrations and permits to add the celebrations in your schedule. Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan and so on. Download and Install the mod apk to use the Premium Locked hack.
Panchang for any day of the schedule. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar. Additionally shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), alongside their last days.
Hindu Calender Features
- Kundali (or Kundli) for any location and any date and time. Both in North Indian and South Indian style. Save your kundalis for accessing them later.
- Kundali Matching : Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, showing the score out of 36 gunas.
- Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali along with the rashi, lagna rashi, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana and Balance of Dasha.
- Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
- Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit Muhurtam . All calculated for your chosen location.
- 4 beautiful widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
- Watch Ishta kaal for your place, which is the Hindu Time (or Hindu Clock). Shows real time Ghati, Vighati or Pal or Kal, Vipal or Lipt or Vikal.
- Griha (Planet) Positions in both Sayana (Tropical) and Nirayana (Sidereal) system. (including shani, rahu and ketu). Uses Lahiri / Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa.
- A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
Save and track your own tithis, Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.Has the options of Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka) year systems.
How to Install the mod apk or Hindu Calendar on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Hindu Calendar from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Hindu Calendar.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install