This isn’t a standalone application. KWGT Pro [PAID APPLICATION] is required for GLARE KWGT.
Glarehas Craonic, Minimal, and Material Widget Design includes 20 widgets to get you started (Will be Updated Once in One-Two Weeks)
How do I put the widgets together?
To begin, you’ll need to download two apps:
1. KWGT (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget&hl=en IN) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget&hl=en IN) (https://play.go
2. KWGT Pro Key: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget.pro&hl=en IN KWGT Pro Key: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.widget.pro&hl=en IN
It is recommended that you use a custom launcher.
Nova, Lawnchair, Smart Launcher 5, and others are some of the most popular custom launchers.
How to Apply:
1. DOWNLOAD THE GLARE KWGT APPLICATION AND THE GLARE KWGT PRO APPLICATION
2. Long-press your home screen and select the widget option.
3. From the drop-down menu, select the KWGT widget.
4. Select Glare KWGT from the widget, choose installed, and tap on it.
5. Pick a widget you like and scale it to fit your home screen.
NOTE: If a widget is not appropriately scaled, you can alter its size in the KWGT main editor using the ‘SCALE’ option beneath the layer option.
How to Install Glare kwgt APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Glare kwgt Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Glare kwgt mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install