Ghost Dorm is a fun tower defence game in which you can play as the protagonist and battle demonic spirits. You win if you stay up until sunrise or kill the spirits. You can also choose to be bad and attack humanity, and as long as you kill all of them, you will win.
The game includes the following features:
1. There are numerous levels, each with its own unique design and size.
2. There are a variety of useful stuff for you to investigate.
3. There is a strong sense of rhythm in the game, which is both simple and interesting.
How to Install Ghost Dorm APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ghost Dorm Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ghost Dorm mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install