Gardenscapes is an android game with a unique idea. You have to follow a storyline where you will meet many characters and you can interact with them. Help other characters in the game, Decorate and renovate various areas of the garden. Install mod apk to get unlimited stars/money.
The main focus of the game is to decorate your garden. You can use various items available in the shop for decoration. The graphics of the game is amazing. There are matches in the game to get rewards.
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden.
- Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
- Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
- Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
- A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
- An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
- Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
- A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
How to Install Gardenscapes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Gardenscapes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gardenscapes mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Gardenscapes Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install