Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Watch Active Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required permissions] – Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
– Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
– Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
– Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Watch
– SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
– Call logs : Used to synchronize Call logs with Watch
[Optional permissions] – Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch's SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)