The galaxy is being taken over by invaders. The entire cosmos is in risk. You, the captain, are the only one who can save us. Use the spaceship to fight them. In this shoot ’em up adventure, you’ll have to vanquish each combat in a variety of ways, ranging from easy to difficult. The tasks will become more intense with time. It demands you to enhance your aircraft handling skills while also collecting goods, upgrading your combat abilities, and fighting increasingly powerful foes.
Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooting puts you in the middle of an endless shooting conflict. You’ll be up against a slew of foes, as well as their villainous generals. Are you certain you’ll be able to make it through the battle?
The purpose of this function is to upgrade all types of engines.
– Every day, collect stuff and accomplish tasks.
How to play: – Control the engine with your finger.
– Replace and upgrade the engine.
To take part in the infinity war, download Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooting.
How to Install Galaxy attack : Alien shooting APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Galaxy attack : Alien shooting Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Galaxy attack : Alien shooting mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install