Are you a customization nerd? I think you’ve just come to the right place! Futura combines minimal design with flexibility and various settings you can adjust
All of this to make some of the best homescreen setups that just suit your taste perfectly. Change icons, wallpapers and other stuff for perfect colorful setup on your Android
– flexible design with automatic color adjustment based on the wallpaper you pick
– customizable icons, shortcuts and icons size
– natively featuring awesome 3rd party Reev Pro icon pack
– wallpapers from Wallnut and Burpy apps for stunning look of each preset
How to use it
– Install Kustom KLWP
– Open the app and select ‘Load Preset’ from sidebar menu
– Choose the preset you like and click save
– If the size doesn’t fit your screen change it in ‘layer’ setting available from the main widget menu
– Enjoy a whole new look of your homescreen!
Futura is not a standalone app. You need KLWP Pro in order to use provided widgets and make any changes to them. Always use KLWP installed from Play Store and not patched Pro version of the app from 3rd party websites!
Huge thanks to Grabster Studios and Pengwyn Designs for permissions to use Reev Pro icons and Burpy wallpapers respectively in every Futura preset!
How to Install Futura KLWP APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Futura KLWP Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Futura KLWP mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install