Fruit Dungeon is a challenging game where you must overcome obstacles. It is here that you must demonstrate that you are the best and most accurate hunter on the planet!
FEATURES OF THE GAME:
-Exquisite 2D graphics that have been hand-drawn.
-Super simple to play, requiring only one finger.
-Interesting and addicting gameplay
Numerous difficult patterns that necessitate accuracy and quick reflexes.
-It’s straightforward and entertaining.
competition with users from all over the world in terms of ranking
Fuit Dungeon is a completely free game to download and play! So what are you waiting for? Get started today! become the most skilled hunter on the planet!
Because the game is extremely addicting, as soon as you start playing it, you will find yourself unable to stop yourself from continuing to play it over and over again.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today! Obtain this fantastic game and enjoy it to the fullest extent possible with this fantastic mod apk,[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Fruit Dungeon Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- a lot of gold coins
Where to Download Fruit Dungeon Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Fruit Dungeon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fruit Dungeon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fruit Dungeon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install