Friendly Social Browser is the best possible alternative to many of the available social networks. It is built as an extension of the lite mobile website, it preserves your battery, storage, and data while giving you back control over your news feed. You can download any of the videos just with a single touch.
This application is developed by “Friendly App Studio”. This is a social browser that has various social platforms like- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. Install mod apk to use premium features for free of cost. This application is easy to use.
Friendly Social Browser Features-
No need to download a ton of apps! You can have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, etc. in One App!
Easily save your videos to share or watch them later. Works also with your photos.
Regain Your Privacy
Block social trackers, and click trackers. Use our PIN or Fingerprint Lock.
• Download your videos or photos
• Take control of your news feed with Keyword Filters
• Sort your news feed by Most Recent posts
• No need for another messenger app to message your friends
• Secure your account with Fingerprint & Passcode Lock
• Quickly switch between multiple social media accounts
• Automatic day/night theming
• AMOLED mode for saving battery
• Quiet hours for notification
• Better privacy with PIN or Fingerprint Lock
• Beautiful Material themes
How to Install Friendly Social Browser APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Friendly Social Browser Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Friendly Social Browser mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Friendly Social Browser Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install