Free TV PRO provides you access to thousands of online TV channels that broadcast live and streaming over the Internet from your Android smartphone or tablet.
All of those channels and shows are perfectly categorized in the app so that you can perfectly find the content you want to see at every moment: cinema, series, news, sports, children, culture, music, etc.
Translation in Spanish:
Free tv proTendrás acceso desde tu smartphone o tablet Android a miles de canales de TV online que retransmiten en streaming y en directo a través de Internet. Todos ellos ordenados perfectamente por temática para que puedas encontrar perfectamente el contenido que deseas ver en cada instante: cine, series, noticias, deportes, infantil, cultura, música, etc.
Where to Download FREE TV PRO APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to get the downloadable APK file.
How to Install FREE TV PRO App on Android?
- Get the FREE TV PRO APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the FREE TV PRO app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the FREE TV PRO APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install