LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy J5, Android 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Good morning @gustavo_sanabria (taivotat2)

I understand, I will try leaving the phone factory, then put the lollipop bootloader with odin, then put the TWRP “I do not know what is the TWRP of Nick verse” and then the lineage 14.1.

And comment how I was

Linux User
    Participant

I remember @jose_puello had mentioned that the ROM is built on top of Lollipop FW or so.
    Can you flash a stock Lollipop firmware and try flashing this ROM build on top of the Lollipop FW??

Linux User
    Participant

Good morning @shibaa987 may I know which rom should i download for my samsung j5 sm-j510gn?

Linux User
    Participant

Please make a rom based on android nougat for Samsung Galaxy j5 prime [SM-G570F] .
    Or any other rom. I have rooted my phone and there is not a single rom available for my device on the whole freaking internet. im fed up. please do consider.

Linux User
    Participant

Alguem tem o link da ROM pro j500m, o link tá off

Linux User
    Participant

I am trying to download the Rom for the J500FN but I keep getting a message of

not allowed
    access denied
    looks like you don’t have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access.

Please help

Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    I cannot access to download J500FN rom. It says that access denied. Can you send me new link to that rom. I have found some version of it with google, but i dont get wifi to work with it. It wont start and mac address is like 02:00:00:00:00:00.

Linux User
    Participant

Basically all of the builds have been merged to one. I have updated the ROM link accordingly.

Linux User
    Participant

Hallo,

I’m new here. I’ve got a Samsung Galaxy J5 DUOS 2016 with the Model: SM – J510FN/DS.
    Will that ROM work for my Phone? Or do i need a other Rom for a DUOS model?
    Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,
    can anyone please post a working Samsung Galaxy J5 link.
    All the links here are dead ends.

Thanks a lot J

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.