• Cliff diving’s top video game is now available for mobile devices!
Perform Gainers, Frontflips, and Backflips from trees, castles, trampolines, and high cliffs! Select a diver from a diverse selection to learn new skills and manoeuvres. Don’t strike the rocks when you dive into the sea; aim for perfection!
The most dynamic and enjoyable cliff diving experience ever made is Flip Diving, which uses a proprietary physics engine with animated ragdoll physics.
Numerous diving tricks
• Layouts, pikes, reverses, and other moves forthcoming!
• Ragdoll physics are used to dynamically animate each trick!
• Jump off of trampolines, boats, and more!
• More than 50 jump platforms to use!
Take a dive while wearing a penguin costume, a bodybuilder’s outfit, or a business suit!
• Each diver has distinct physics, talents, and weights!
• We’ll have more shortly!
PROVE YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIENDS Make a video of your best dives—or your biggest fails—and show it to your buddies!
Access to photos, media, and files is required in order to save and distribute your replays.
This game can be played offline without an internet connection.
There are no players under the age of 13 who should play this game. Should they show a higher age rating than this, do take note of and heed all other age ratings in your nation.
How to Install Flip Diving APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Flip Diving Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Flip Diving mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install