Get the greatest plane you can afford and fly higher!
Astonishing 3D visuals and smooth movements Tons of actual planes, from single-engine propeller planes to SUPERSONIC JETS, from commercial jets to military planes + Missions that are both enjoyable and demanding include: emergencies, rescues (save ladies, children, and young men and women! ), bumpy landings, flames, and racing + Scenario immersion: in free flight mode, discover a vast open area full of surprises + Addicting gameplay and easy-to-use mobile controls
Having a good time is a certain conclusion!
Having second thoughts about whether or not you’re UP for the CHALLENGE?
Forget those mindless, mindless games. Piloting a plane across the mountains while racing against the clock and fighting a forest fire are just some of the tasks you’ll face when you play Flight Pilot 3D. (or even on an aircraft carrier warship)
Anywhere you have an Internet connection, you can play it.
You DO NOT NEED an internet connection to use Flight Pilot Simulator 3D. The subway, a real airline, a car, or a temple’s services (or maybe even on the toilet!) are all good places to listen to it.
Data usage restrictions
You won’t have to worry about using up a lot of data with our low-cost game.
How to Install Flight Pilot Simulator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Flight Pilot Simulator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Flight Pilot Simulator mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install