Fishdom is an android puzzle game, take a full breath and plunge into a submerged universe of match-3 fun with Fishdom, an all-new free game. Have a go at testing and fun match-3 ongoing interaction with remarkable riddles as you design aquariums to make comfortable homes for beautiful talking fish. Install mod apk to get unlimited coins in the game.
This game is developed by “Playrix”. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interface with one another. Hello, your finned companions are sitting tight for you, so take a plunge now and partake in this stunning submerged experience.
● Unique gameplay: swap and match pieces, design and decorate aquariums, play with and take care of fish—all in one puzzle game!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Compete with other players to develop your aquarium even faster
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with funny talking 3D fish that each has their own personality
● Liven up fish tanks with breathtaking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing aquarium graphics
● It’s a blast for everyone: share your Fishdom mania with your Facebook friends!
● No Wi-Fi or internet connection required to play
How to Install Fishdom APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fishdom Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fishdom mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Fishdom Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install