First Strike has already been played by millions of commanders all across the world.
The game has been fully redesigned, and is now more stable, gorgeous, and full of cunning foes than ever before.
Commanders, play the classic strategy game about destroying the planet in the nuclear apocalypse and stay tuned for more!
How to Play First Strike
Nuclear war isn’t anyone’s ideal situation.
So tread carefully; it’s only a short distance between conflict and peace.
FIRST STRIKE is an excellent strategy game with fast-paced gameplay and an easy-to-use UI that makes dropping the big one as simple as ABC.
However, be sure to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your people.
Choose one of the major nuclear nations — from well-known superpowers to upstart rogue states like North Korea – and carefully prepare your strategy:
As the head of your superpower, you have a few yet cunning alternatives to influence the fate of your country:
To restructure your arsenal, expand to other countries, manufacture bombs, or debuild.
Alternatively, do research to expand your alternatives, such as the ability to act faster and create larger bombs, better recon on your adversary’s movements, automatic self-defense procedures, and so on.
It’s time to lay your cards on the table, whether you’re a murderous warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie.
FIRST STRIKE is a quick and fun game with great graphics that highlights how little it takes to get things hot.
You can control the fate of the precious and frail rock drifting through space that we name mothership Earth with the tip of your finger.
How to Install First Strike APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the First Strike Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the First Strike mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install