Play for nothing with your companions a first-individual pixel online shooter. An enormous number of guides, skins and weapons! Shoot from the tank, AWP, Kalash, multi-barrel, shotgun and different weapons.
DYNAMIC SHOOTER IN THE POPULAR ACTION GAMES STYLE
More than 40 kinds of current weapons. Pick your strategies for the fight to come: shotguns, machine
firearms or expert sharpshooters or some other most loved weapon.
Make your family and partake in a group pvp game for up to 10 individuals in different areas.
Ascend in the positioning and play with more experienced adversaries.
Vivid weapon skins.
Exchanges. Offer skins with different players.
Natural controls, improvement on feeble gadgets.
12 COMBAT MODES
Find the stowaway
With a bomb
Devotee of Guns is a multiplayer online shooter game with dynamic group interactivity.
Splendid pixel 3D illustrations that don’t need over the top execution from your gadget are joined with straightforward and natural controls. That, obviously, is reasonable for devotees of the FPS classification shooter.
Fan of Guns Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Reward for not watching ads.
Where to Download Fan of Guns Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Fan of Guns APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fan of Guns Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fan of Guns mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install