RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG RPG R
Explore a free turn-based RPG where each time you play, a new world is procedurally generated. Choose from nine powerful heroes, each with their own special skills, and journey across a grid-based universe filled with loot, enemies, and exciting encounters. Diamonds, the in-game currency, can be used to unlock new heroes, equipment, and skins. Begin your journey in the land of Eternis, select your difficulty level, select your hero, and fight your way through three acts. To vanquish Astaroth, Lord of Hell, and be immortalised in the Hall of Fame, devise your own strategy and trace your own path.
AN AMAZING STORYLINE
Astaroth, the Lord of Hell, has succeeded in possessing the spirits of animals, corrupting the minds of men, and reigning over them as their new King in the fantasy realm of Eternis. Tierac, Balkus, Ladris, and Vethir, however, banded together to bestow divine guidance and protection to eight champions. Only these nine Heroes stand a hope of overcoming the Lord of Hell and ridding the country of his foul evils: the faithful Knight, the bright Mage, the cunning Ranger, the wise King, the furious Barbarian, the sneaky Warlock, the clever Rogue, the devout Templar, and the strong Blacksmith. Are you ready to take on the role of Eternis Hero?
MANY FEATURES TO EXPLORE – Nine playable characters, each with their own specialisation and tremendous skills.
– More than 120 unique items with a wide range of rarities and effects
– Over 30 foes and bosses – Three worlds: Fairy Forest, Shifting Sands, and Howling Hell
– Interact with over 50 different tiles – Unlockable objects, characters, and cosmetics
– Over 20 tasks to aid you on your journey – Hardcore gameplay with regular Hero deaths – Online High Score – Compete with other players – Eighteen achievements to unlock – Procedurally created world with limitless replayability
PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD BASED ON TURNS
The realm of Eternis is a procedurally generated grid-based universe. This feature ensures a high level of replayability and unending enjoyment. You can choose whether to choose the risky or the safe path on each playthrough. High risk equals high reward. Every step is crucial!
PIXELART GRAPHICS FROM BACK IN THE DAY
Eternis Heroes was created in the tradition of pixel art graphics and chiptune music from the past. Retro video games and culture are heavily influenced by the gameplay, graphics, and soundtrack.
THESE ARE THE FOUR DIFFICULTIES
There are four levels of difficulty in Eternis Heroes. To advance to the next difficulty, you must defeat Astaroth in the previous one. The amount of prize and score grows as the difficulty level rises.
– Normal: Enemies are easy to defeat, but bosses can still be difficult.
– Difficult: Enemies and bosses are difficult to defeat, but with a little luck, you’ll make it through.
– Extreme: Every enemy is strong and deadly; nevertheless, with a decent strategy and a little luck, you’ll be able to go through.
– Nightmare: Even the smallest foe is difficult to defeat, and you risk dying at every round. To succeed, you’ll need to figure out the right plan and a lot of luck. However, you will rise to the top of the Hall of Fame!
NEW FEATURES COMING SOON – New legendary items and cosmetics – New achievements – TBA LOCALIZATION
How to Install Eternis Heroes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Eternis Heroes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Eternis Heroes mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install