Following cricket on the brand new ESPNcricinfo app is going to be easy & will provide a seamless experience through Web and App. Widest cricket coverage across the world
Discover most of ESPNcricinfo’s content in the app. Widest cricket coverage across the world including IPL, PSL, BPL, BBL, CPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, County Championship, Ranji Trophy, Sheffield shield.
What do you get on ESPNCricinfo App
– Fast live scores and ball by ball commentary
– Notification updates for live cricket matches
– Easy to read latest cricket news
– Cricket videos including Highlights, Analysis, Interviews, Press conferences
– Get expert opinions of Gautam Gambhir, Tom Moody, Sanjay Manjrekar, Ajit Agarkar, Aakash Chopra, Deep Dasgupta & more.
How to Install ESPNCricinfo App on Android?
- Get the ESPNCricinfo APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the ESPNCricinfo app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the ESPNCricinfo APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install