Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure packed with video game references, immature banter, and anime fanservice (along with strategic battle, monster catching, and plenty of treasure hunts, if you’re into any of those things.)
• Over 200 different foes to face, each with their own skills and attack patterns in Epic Battle Fantasy 5.
• There are over 120 skills and equipment to try out in a single session.
•Nearly any adversary can be captured and called in battle later. (This includes bosses!)
• Create lethal combos with damage-increasing status effects. (Thunder + rain = enormous devastation!)
• Free gameplay for 30 hours, with a variety of supplementary dungeons and challenges that may be purchased.
• Suitable for both casual and experienced RPG players, and suitable for all ages due to the ability to block offensive content.
• English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese are among the 12 languages available.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is devoid of…
• Loot-box or pay-to-win mechanics
• Infuriating sporadic clashes
• Only a few save points are available.
• Characters who are depressed.
• Points beyond which there is no way back.
How to Install Epic Battle Fantasy 5 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Epic Battle Fantasy 5 mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install