Humanity has lost touch with the concept of time.
Humans were defeated by the androids they created in the great battle between mankind and AI that took place at Snow Fox base 01 (known as the “Avalanche”), and the remaining survivors were scattered all over the world.
AI ruled the world from then on. It was also the time of the never-ending bitter winter. Humans were like machines in the winter, unable to distinguish between seasons or judge time.
They, on the other hand, never give up hope. They assembled a team and meticulously planned a counter-attack against AI.
The team is known as “Sunspot” by the human survivors, who hope to use the sun’s heat to break AI’s stranglehold and fight for humanity’s dignity!
Join the “Sunspot” team! Let’s all work together to melt the bitter winter![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Endless Winter Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Gold
Where to Download Endless Winter Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Endless Winter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Endless Winter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Endless Winter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install