You wake up in a fine morning and you see suddenly everything have collapsed. The world around is no more and is broken into pieces.
You need to start everything from the beginning!
Find out for yourself in Eden, the official game of the series, where you’ll be tasked with growing your own community in a remote Scottish area.
Will you make them construct more camp buildings if you’re in charge of prioritising what they have to do every day?
What is farming?
Do you want to go hunting?
What exactly is scavenging?
Keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up, and personalise and decorate the camp to make it feel more at home.
While you build the city again, we have brought you this apk mod that has unlimited money for you to buy anything you want to make the game play much easier.
Some key features of Eden: The Game
– Build a shelter first, then a storehouse, kitchen, and workshop, among other things.
– Upgrade your houses, instal roads, sculptures, baths, and a variety of other things to decorate your camp.
– Take care of the pigs, chickens, and cows at the camp.
– Manage the community’s limited water, crop, meat, fish, wood, stone, and other resources.
– To keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy, farm, scavenge, hunt, fish, decorate, and cook. Craft new tools and products to increase productivity and enable the camp to become more and more efficient.
– As the seasons pass, assist the camp in surviving the harsh Scottish weather.
– Attract new members to the group to assist in its expansion.
– Inform your friends about your success.
Eden : The Game Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited money
Where to Download Eden : The Game Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Eden : The Game APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Eden : The Game Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Eden : The Game mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Eden : The Game Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install