You need to check your mirrors and take a good seat in Driving School 3D Parking. Prepare your driving skills by practicing on the 3D parking lot. Be careful not to run into any parked cars, trucks, buses, or other vehicles. Driving School 3D Parking is one of the first driving simulator games to offer realistic 3D parking. Players will face challenges such as cars, road curves, and more. This game includes a variety of cars to drive around in. We offer sport cars, SUVs and sedans. This new driving school 3D parking game features prestigious cars from all over the world.
So adjust your camera view if you need to make a precise parking move. You start the game with only one car in your garage, which you can use for the first levels. As you progress in the game, you will earn more money to buy more cars. Unlike most 3D parking simulator games, Driving School 3D Parking allows you to drive around 20 different cars. So, start earning money with the challenges, You can’t buy any of the game’s many cars or visible upgrades without cash. Also, collecting cars is a lot of fun.
Driving School Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Large amount of currency
Where to Download Driving School Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Driving School APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Driving School Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Driving School mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install