Fantastic drifting game of more than 50,000,000 people around the world.
From the creators of the legendary drifting game Drift Max comes an epic new drifting game.
Featured globally numerous times; Drift Max Pro offers you en exciting drifting experience.
THE ULTIMATE REAL RACING SIMULATOR
– Stunning and realistic drifting physics
– Next-Gen graphics
– Drive around breathtaking locations such as Tokyo – Japan, New York Brooklyn – United States, Red Square Moscow – Russia during night or day time.
– You can get inside of every car and drive your racing car from the cockpit.
– Be the fastest one on the asphalt! Claim victory and become a real legend by racing against friends & players from all over the world.
– Build your racing car with extreme upgrades
NOTE: Drift Max Pro is a free to play game and doesn’t require an internet connection after installation! Long live offline games!
CRATE DROP RATES:
Silver Crate: %98 Modification Card / %2 Car Card
Gold Crate: %78 Modification Card / %22 Car Card
Mod Features of Drift Max Pro APK:
Currently we have the stock unmodified and the Mod version of this game.
Below are the Mod features you get on this game:
- Free in-game purchases (even without money)
- Free tire purchases
How to Install Drift Max Pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Drift Max Pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Drift Max Pro mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install