We all love to watch Movies, TV shows, online web series in our free time. But, nowadays, this is not an easy task as it was used to be 3-4 years ago but thanks to apps like Showbox which still exist and I will explain about that in this post.
The government has banned mostly all the sites which stream movies or TV series for free. So, you hardly left with two three options either to buy a subscriptions which are quite expensive!
But what if I tell you that you can still watch all your favorite TV Movies or series for free? Yes, using Showbox APK you can still stream all your favorite TV Series or Movies with just one tap on your phone.
People mostly search for the Showbox APK 4.93 to download which is an older version of the app but we already have the latest version for you. If you only want the older version then if you convey the same in a comment, hopefully we can get it too.
Showbox is a free App (like the Abbasi TV streaming service) which helps us to watch almost every movie, T.V Series/Shows for free.
It has a large directory of online movies, TV Shows and web series, etc. But you can not download this app from the Google Play Store as this app is not available there.
In this article we are going to share the link to download the Showbox apk 4.93 and watch your favorite shows for free.
The latest version of this app is supported by almost every Android version.
Features of Showbox Apk
- You can watch different Shows and movies according to your interest.
- Large varieties of paid and free TV series available.
- You don’t have to register to use this app just install it and Enjoy.
- The search option is provided to search for different Movies or Shows.
- You can download the content directly in your device and can share it with your friends or family too.
- You can change the streaming quality according to your needs.
How to Install Showbox App on Android?
- First, get the APK of Showbox (4.93 or any other version) from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Showbox app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Showbox APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
So, this was our article on Showbox APK and its benefits. If you have any queries then you can leave them in the comment section.
You can browse our site for more exciting apps.