Of course not in the real life but in the game of Dorkable Pirate we are pirates, and our goal is to reach the deep blue sea; a large, uncharted, and mysterious ocean.
Shipwrecks were visible as fractured monuments.
In the dark forests of secluded islands, you might hear the haunting whispering of anchors.
On the sea breeze, you can smell the monster perfume of salt and blood.
This is a pirate’s dream come true!
To collect the wealth, bring your weapons and battle the unending monster guardians.
Dorkable Pirate Gameplay
Hundreds of distinct island styles to discover, each with its own unique, perilous atmosphere that could endanger your life.
Face the problems head-on. Unexpected impediments, such as new animals and creatures, stand in the path of exploration.
To stay effective in battle, equip and upgrade equipment of all kinds.
To make exploration easier, develop separate skill sets for different enemies.
Dorkable Pirate Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- God mode
Where to Download Dorkable Pirate Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Dorkable Pirate APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dorkable Pirate Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dorkable Pirate mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install