There’s 1,000,000 pinnacle safeguard games however just one like this” – GAMERANX
“Digfender is effectively one of the most amazing pinnacle guard games I’ve played in quite a while” – TOUCH ARCADE
Underneath your palace a foe lies pausing. Get your digging tool and set up your guards!
Dive profound into the ground and discover important fortunes and antiquated relics to help you on your central goal. Then, at that point, utilize your plunder to construct amazing pinnacles, put out cunning snares and release breathtaking sorcery on your foes.
– Over 70 testing levels
– 5 overhaul trees to redo your protections
– Survival mode – challenge your companions to beat your high score
– Leaderboards and accomplishments
– No paywalls or stand by clocks
– Digging. Everybody loves burrowing[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Digfende Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- A lot of diamonds can be obtained by entering the game.
Where to Download Digfende Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Digfende APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Digfende Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Digfende mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install