Covid-19 like bio weapon and biohazard is coming, how will you save yourself and others?
Introducing the Dead Spreading: Saving mod game where you need to arm your soldiers, eliminate all zombies, clean the city!
You have to get ready to rescue other companions, build a team of like-minded people and clean the streets of filth!
To survive in the last days, you need to unlock soldiers with more unique skills, and upgrade their weapons!
Finish the mission on time, challenge new levels and search for resources in the ruins!
You are the last hope after the apocalypse, so, download and enter the game to save the world now![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Dead Spreading: Saving APK Mod Features:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Money
Where to Download Dead Spreading: Saving APK (Mod) file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Dead Spreading: Saving App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dead Spreading: Saving Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dead Spreading: Saving mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Dead Spreading: Saving Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Closing this post of Dead Spreading: Saving mod apk, here! For more games like this look around the site.