A new exciting chapter in the Cut the Rope tale has begun. It’s a BLAST!
Dive into this addicting BLAST puzzle game, embark on your dream voyage in this toon universe with your pet Om Nom, and solve difficult BLAST problems!
Color tiles must be matched to generate powerful candy boosters and toy power-ups. Combine incredible special toy rockets, bombs, and candy to create a thrilling explosion.
– Simple but exciting gameplay: just match cubes, pop blocks and make tile combos
– Solve challenging puzzles, receive rewards and collect stars
– Constant updates with new levels and content
– Get daily rewards from Crown Rush, Star Tournament, Daily Mission etc
– Create or join a team to cooperate altogether
– Crush opponents in tournaments and limited time events
– Discover vignettes from the official cartoon series Om Nom Stories, including romantic garden, cute farm, magic mansion, and many other episodes
– This game is also ads free![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Cut the Rope Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Money
Where to Download Cut the Rope Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Cut the Rope APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cut the Rope Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cut the Rope mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install