Engage your wits and prepare your tapping finger at the ready. It’s time to solve the logic puzzles and win this smart game.
This is Cross Logic, a brain game that will entertain you for ages. And that’s not all! Logic problems are like putting your thoughts to the gym. Boost your brainpower, and have fun at the same time. Play brain puzzles, solve logical mysteries, and complete the stages to win the game.
How does this logic game work?
– Download and open this brain teaser\s- Solve brain puzzles and grid riddles\s- Progress through the levels (there’s tons of them to play!)
– Boost your brainpower\s- Win this smart game!
Now, you can forget all about dull brain puzzles! Because here you’ll discover just the best logic problems that will challenge and entertain you at the same time.
Features:\s- Logic problems galore\s- Tests, brain teasers, and quizzes
– Clues and mysteries
In Cross Logic, you’ll never get bored or tired of playing mental problems. Not convinced? Just open the app and attempt the interesting logic puzzles for yourself. Get Cross Logic now!
How to Install Cross Logic APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cross Logic Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cross Logic mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install