Creamy icon pack has a smooth and pleasant design.
To create this one pack smooth and cool, we employed a variety of colours.
In it, we’ve produced a new form of icon that’s absolutely unique.
Creamy Iconpack Pack is undeniably creamy and one-of-a-kind in the Play Store. Also, if you don’t like it, we’ll give you a full refund. Please contact me within 24 hours.
We have over 3550 icons in the Creamy Icon set, and we will be adding more over time.
Why should you buy this icon pack?
• Simple and smooth wallpaper • Server Base Icon Request • Custom Group, Folder, Drawer, and App Icons will be updated once a week.
If you have any problems with the icon set, please let us know. Simply send me an email at [email protected].
What is the best way to use this icon pack?
Step 1: Download and install the Launcher theme that you want to use (Recommended NOVA LAUNCHER or Lawnchair).
Step 2: Launch Icon Pack and select Apply.
Launchers that work with the Icon Pack
• ADW Launcher • Apex • Atom • Aviate • CM Theme Engine • GO • Holo Launcher • Holo HD • LG Home • Lucid • M Launcher • Mini • Next Launcher • Nougat Launcher • Nova Launcher (preferred) • Smart Launcher •Solo Launcher •V Launcher | ZenUI •Zero
• Microsoft Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher • Cobo Launcher •Line Launcher •Mesh Launcher •Peek Launcher • Z Launcher • Launch by Quixey Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • MN Launcher • New Launcher • S Launcher • Open Launcher • Flick Launcher
This icon set has been thoroughly tested and is compatible with the following launchers. It might, however, work with others. If you don’t see an application area in your dashboard, please contact us. A theme setting can be used to apply an icon pack.
• To use the icon set, you’ll need a launcher. (Only a few devices, such as the Oxygen OS and Mi Poco, support icon packs with their standard launchers.) • Google Now Launcher and ONE UI do not support icon packs.
• Can’t find an icon? Please feel free to give me an icon request, and I will do my best to incorporate your wishes into this collection.
CELL OF ASSISTANCE / GRIEVANCE
If you encounter any problems when using Creamy ICON PACK, please contact [email protected]. Asn360 can be found on Twitter at https://twitter.com/asn360.
• Jahir Fiquitiva for creating such a fantastic dashboard.
How to Install Creamy Icon pack APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Creamy Icon pack Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Creamy Icon pack mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install