Cooking diary is an android simulation game, Become the Cooking expert of your own café in a pleasant time-usage game. Cooking Diary is the cooking game cherished and upheld by players all throughout the planet. Install mod apk to get unlimited currency in the game.
This game is developed by “MYTONA”. You have to help your grandpa save his family eatery network and reestablish his great name. Try not to allow your rivals a solitary opportunity to concoct fiendish plans, while you discover genuine companions, oversee eateries and bistros, and cook top-quality dishes. Join entrancing occasions in the dynamic existence of the city and gain popularity as an incredible culinary expert.
Cooking Diary Features:
● COOK hundreds of delicious recipes from around the world!
● OPEN dozens of restaurants and cafés in all the districts of Tasty Hills and decorate them to your taste!
● AMAZE the whole world by trying on ultra-stylish looks!
● MAKE FRIENDS with cute and amazing pets of all kinds!
● WIN in various culinary competitions with lots of prizes!
● INTERACT with the residents of the city and immerse yourself in an exciting story!
How to Install Cooking Diary APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cooking Diary Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cooking Diary mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cooking Diary Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install