Android 11 Beta is out for several devices, and OPPO is also providing the preview version for its Find X2 series. The preview version is available for both Find X2 and Find X2 Pro. It was launched with Color OS 7.1 on top of Android 10. Now the brand is offering Android 11 Preview version on top of Color OS 7.2 for both the smartphones. The brand clearly says that normal users aren’t welcome to download the preview version. They urge the developers out there to download and adapt their apps to the new version. The interesting point here is that the series was recently launched in the Indian market.
The installation process will format data, so it is better to take a backup of your data. We will provide you with the links, and guide for installing the preview version for the Find X2 series. OPPO has clearly mentioned that the preview version is available for CPH2023 & CPH2025. So it is clear that the preview version is only available for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro.
Download Android 11 Preview version for OPPO Find X2 Series
How to Install ColorOS 7.2 Android 11 Beta on Find X2, and Find X2 Pro
- As said, first please take a full backup of your device. For this, first, go to Settings, then click on Additional Settings. Now tap on Back Up and Reset, and under that again tap on Back-Up & Restore, and finally another tap on New Backup. Once you had finished this process, it will start to back up your data.
- You can see the backup file which is stored in the backup folder in your phone storage. Please do copy this file to your laptop or memory card.
- Download, and copy the file to your root storage.
- Turn off your phone, and enter into recovery mode. For this, press, and hold the Power & Volume button.
- Once Recovery mode appears, select the option install from storage, & find your upgrade firmware package, and tap Install.
- It will take some time to install. Once it is completed you can enjoy the new Android 11 Preview version on your device.
OPPO is also allowing you to roll back to Color OS 7.1 based on Android 10. Well, this is really good since some other brands don’t allow us to do so. The best thing here is that you can visit your nearest service centre for downgrading.
How to rollback to Color OS 7 based on Android 10
- First, download the rollback file for your device, and copy it to the internal storage.
- Tap on the file, and follow the instructions which appear.
- Please do note that this action will also wipe your entire data.