Cheating Back by popular demand, Tom is more fearless than ever in this enthralling cheating game! After failing twice, he’s back at genius school and must cheat his way through again! Become his best student and guide him through biology, history, art, science, and sports! Help Tom survive the mayhem at school, where something sinister appears to be afoot.
As a result of Tom’s mastery of academic fraud, many people believe he is a genius! A genius school has even extended an invitation to him, so he’ll be attending with the best of the best. There’s something fishy going on – it turns out the professors are harvesting the super brains of the students using a brain-sucking machine and using them to rule the world! Help Tom get his degree without sucking out his brain!
> Assist Tom in slipping through the cracks at the prestigious genius academy!
Assist Tom with his studies in biology, history, the fine arts, and science!
You can play as Tom or Taffy and start cheating right away.
> There are over 100 levels to master, as well as a variety of special game modes for maximum enjoyment.
Power-ups and in-game currency have been added that can be upgraded in-game.
Students with new behaviors and nasty teachers!
Really great book full of wacky students and teachers!
How to Install Cheating Tom 3 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cheating Tom 3 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cheating Tom 3 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install