The new Captain Tsubasa animated series is now accessible on your smartphone!
You can experience the Captain Tsubasa anime’s tale in this amazing soccer game!
Get ready for a whole new level of soccer simulation, replete with anime-inspired special moves!
Shot of the Century
In order to unleash a devastating Miracle Shot, press the Miracle Shot Button! You may unleash explosive combos by combining the Miracle Shot’s dribbling and passing abilities.
a variety of unique abilities
The anime’s distinct characters and signature moves have been properly reproduced in the video game! Increase your chances of winning by utilising a number of strategies!
Deep character and team growth
All of your players should be upgraded to the highest rarity possible! As a result of this game, you can make your favourite characters into all-stars!
Unlimited opportunities for personalisation.
Make your own squad by customising your team’s uniforms and player rosters!
Anime characters and their voices are included!
You can play as your favourite characters from the anime, including Tsubasa, Wakabayashi, and Kojiro Hyuga, all voiced by the same actors!
Characters from the ground up!
In the game, you’ll meet a wide variety of new characters! Enjoy a variety of storylines that aren’t featured in the main narrative!
Come back to the anime universe.
The anime’s appearance and feel have been replicated in the game! A must-see for longtime anime viewers as well as those who are new to the medium.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Captain Tsubasa ZERO Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- MOD Menu
Where to Download Captain Tsubasa ZERO Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Captain Tsubasa ZERO APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Captain Tsubasa ZERO Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Captain Tsubasa ZERO mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install