On Deathmatch, you can play against bots in singleplayer mode. With live multiplayer fights, you can play with up to 6 other people from all over the world. Create your own persona for a truly unique experience. You may customise your character with over 100 different accessories. You can choose from 50 different weapons to use and improve. Tiny, enraged army men with a vast arsenal of bizarre weapons and equipment. Strategic and tactical warfare, as well as indirect army control, are featured in this lighthearted game. You’ll be running and gunning your way through beautiful 2D settings. Prepare your weapons for the most intense action game ever.
– 50 non-stop levels of action – 5 power-ups
– A variety of foes to fight – Incredible gameplay – A variety of enemies – A variety of characters to pick from – A variety of weaponry, including shotguns, heavy machine guns, rifles, rocket launchers, and grenades
– Fantastic graphics, music, and sound
Brutal Dude Militia Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Coins
Where to Download Brutal Dude Militia Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Brutal Dude Militia APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Brutal Dude Militia Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Brutal Dude Militia mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install