Bridge Race is an easygoing game where you attempt to get from one side of the pool to the next. To do as such, you’ll need to gather a lot of squares that are dissipated on the ground and use them to make a walkway.
In Bridge Race, focus on your person’s tone, since it’s ideal to get blocks that are a similar shading and add them to your rucksack. Whenever you’ve gathered a decent sum, advance over to the pool and begin making a way.
In Bridge Race, you go up against different players who are additionally attempting to cross the pool first. To win, you’ll need to gather however many squares as you can to cross the pool before your rivals. In some cases, you can even push your adversaries to take the squares out of their hands.
Hop into Bridge Race and race around as you gather obstructs that are a similar shading as your person to cross the pool and win. As you procure rewards, you can utilize them to open new skins for your person to stir things up.
How to Install Bridge Race APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bridge Race Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bridge Race mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install