The Blue Archive: A Story Preserved in the Soul of adolescence
There is a club in Kivotos called Schale that you’ve been assigned as an advisor. It’s a massive academy metropolis with a smattering of academies.
Take on Kivotos’ infinite problems with the help of beautiful allies who have a lot of personality, and make unforgettable memories with them!
Cute characters fight in 3D.
Detailed animations and skill sequences will keep you riveted to the screen in 3D real-time battles.
Strategize to lead your team to victory by taking into account their talents, geography, and synergy!
Your allies will become increasingly endearing as you get to know them better.
Your emotional connection to each character grows stronger as time passes.
New fascinating secrets are waiting for you when you use Momo Talk to communicate in-game!
This is a gripping tale that keeps you guessing until the very end.
The major plot is around the friendship, love, and action-packed military experiences of the girls.
You’ll find a miracle in the wild daily lives of these characters through love stories that might disclose their innermost sentiments, as well as sub stories that depict the daily lives of numerous clubs!
Blue Archive Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- God Mode
Where to Download Blue Archive Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Blue Archive APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Blue Archive Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Blue Archive mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install