As a result of the dragons’ disappearance, the monsters have became even more vicious in their attacks.
As soon as the saints saw this, they brought in a hero from another realm…
Help the hero save the world by becoming a saint!
Take a break from your work and play the game with ease!
Make it easier for the hero to capture creatures by removing the need for intricate controls.
Make use of a saint’s might!
Assist the hero by summoning a saint!
The hero will be aided by many saints, each with their own special skills!
Offline prizes are available! ”
It doesn’t matter if you don’t log in every day; you can still gain incentives like gold and experience!
Growth through content! ”
Please use the items you receive from content to build up your army of fighters!
This is a daily treat!
Support the hero and get a reward every single day!
Blade Girl Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- No need to watch ads to get rewards
Where to Download Blade Girl Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Blade Girl APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Blade Girl Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Blade Girl mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install