Ball Blast is an arcade android game that doesn’t have any complicated controls. You just have to swipe the canon to blast the balls and if the ball crashes on the canon then it’s game over. Create new high scores and then try to break them. You can upgrade shotting canon by using coins, you just have to download mod apk to get unlimited coins.
The game sounds easy but believe me it’s not because as you move forward in the game the number of balls will increase so you have to be quick while shooting them. Canons are upgradable and by upgrading them you can destroy balls more quickly. Install mod apk and enjoy the game.
Ball Blast Features-
- The graphics are good
- Stressbuster Game
- Easy to handle controls
- Aim for the high score
- Share your high score with friends
- The in-Game music is good
Ball Blast Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Coins
Where to Download Ball Blast Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install Ball Blast APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ball Blast Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ball Blast mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Ball Blast Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install