The titans have gone berserk and it’s up to you to stop them!
Use your rope hero stickman warriors to swing away from attacking titans or reach behind them to get their neck! If you attack the titans on their neck with a rope hero stickman warriors stick fight, your chances of defeating them are increased.
You are given several weapons. You can use any of them against the raging titans. In this stick fight game, avoid attacking the titans from the front. They may bring you down.
Your strategy will help you win this amazing stick fight game. Playing without strategy leads to failure. The titans are tough to beat. In this stick fight game, you’ll face titans the size of buildings. Keep them away from you with swords and guns. Your future is now in your hands!
Keep attacking the titans hard. Keep swinging swords. The highlighted area on the titan’s neck is the weakest point where you can attack and bring them down.
Caution with the rope hero stickman warriors. Avoid overusing the rope hero stickman warriors. Tap on the screen to move the character. The stickman warriors will follow you wherever you tap.
– Smooth graphics.
– Easy to use.
Fight with a tactical stick!
How to Install Attack From Titan APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Attack From Titan Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Attack From Titan mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install