Xperia Transfer 2 allows you to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android smartphone when you switch to a Sony Xperia.[Transferable data] – Photos
– Documents (Only from Android smartphones)
– Call history (Only from Android smartphones)
– Messages (SMS/MMS)
– Settings (Only from another Xperia)
*DRM protected data cannot be transferred.
*When transferring from iCloud, you cannot transfer music or messages.
*When transferring from an Android smartphone via USB, files larger than 4GB cannot be transferred.
*Only files saved in the internal storage can be transferred.
*The transferred data will not be stored on the server.
– Transfer from iPhone to Xperia: USB, iCloud
*When transferring through USB, you need a USB OTG adapter or another cable that can connect the two devices.[Supported devices] – Receiving: Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia 5 II
– Android smartphones with Android 6.0 or higher (Android 11 not supported)
– iPhones with iOS 9.0 or higher [Note] – The type of data that can be transferred varies depending on the type of device and transfer method. Check what content can be transferred from the app screen.
– Confirm results after transferring important content.
– Data synced with online services such as contacts or calendar might not be transferred. [Trademark] – Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC
– iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
– IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.