The app drawer or the first interface of an Android phone is the Launcher application.
Today I am have brought you the Apex launcher pro APK which is not a very popular among Android users but is more useful.
It contains some Extra features which is not available on most of the stock launchers such as: home screen settings, Drawer settings, dock settings, Folder settings, Behaviour settings, Theme settings, Backup and restore etc.
Let’s look at some of the attractive features of Apex launcher APK in detail.
Features of Apex Launcher Pro Mod APK:
Of course it has many features but the below list will give you a glimpse on what to expect from this Android launcher app.
- A huge collection of wallpapers
- Dynamic wallpaper change after a specific time
- Status bar customization
- New widgets
- One of the first launcher app to contain Screen Gestures
- Lot of theme support
- Almost everything is customizable
If you want to try this app, then below is a link to download the mod APK file of Apex launcher for Android.
Apex Launcher Pro Details:
The mod APK of this game brings you the following additions:
- Pro features unlocked hack
Where to Download Apex Launcher Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the pro APK.
How to Install the mod apk or Apex Launcher pro app on Android?
- Get the pro mod apk file of Apex Launcher from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this pro APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Apex Launcher.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the pro apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the pro apk mod file to install
Other Launcher APKs for Android
Not just Apex Launcher APK, we have a huge collection of launcher apps for Android. You can try one or all of these listed below: