Take a look at the world through the eyes of a normal father! Fatherhood’s difficulties will resurface on his trip to the stadium to watch a football game. Don’t let him lose his position as the top dad in all of sports by making sure he doesn’t overwork himself.
Stylized graphics and straightforward gameplay make this a must-have title. Tasks that are both fun and challenging:
– Helping out his wife and showing his strength in the process.
To aid in the mathematical prowess of his eldest son.
– Dealing with the cultists that everyone in the area despises.
– Those never-ending dishes that need to be cleaned.
Fixing the pipes that always leak.
Screaming at scammers on the phone.
– Rocking his baby daughter to sleep in his arms.
– It’s a free arcade simulator game
How to Install Angry Dad APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Angry Dad Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Angry Dad mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install