Alive is a first-person shooter that combines elements of survival and first-person shooting. It is necessary to keep collecting and constructing supplies in order to stay alive while also dealing with various types of zombies.
Offline first person shooter with a realistic feel
To ensure that you can fully immerse yourself in the game’s process, we have created an excellent game screen.
Discover the shocking truth in this fast-paced first-person shooter action game!
Story dialogue that is rich in detail
BOSS challenge that is both exciting and challenging
Make a backup of your progress in the Cloud Free shooting video game. Obtain the game and become a legend, eliminating all zombies and saving the world!
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download this amazing mod apk and have fun.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Alive Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Inexhaustible currency.
Where to Download Alive Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Alive APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Alive Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Alive mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install