They arrived from the furthest reaches of the universe. Humanity will be wiped from the map. When they arrived at your farm, though, everything went awry. Alien barbeque is the subject of this narrative.
You’ll need to improve your family and farm as well as hunt out aliens and cook up some tasty meals to sell to hungry consumers. Control your loved ones in action-packed missions with Edward, Grace, and Liz, the axe-wielding daughter of Grace and Edward. Become well-known, well-off, and pampered. It’s time to put an end to the invasion of aliens!
200 delectable missions to defeat bad aliens; levelling and upgrading of family members; discovering powerful equipment; 45 unique weapons and armour; 50 unique alien dishes to acquire; improving weaponry, armour, and food creations; plundering of alien technology to raise afk idle loot.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Alien Food Invasion Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- GOD MODE
Where to Download Alien Food Invasion Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Alien Food Invasion APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Alien Food Invasion Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Alien Food Invasion mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install