Assume the role of a budding alchemist. Your teacher has mastered the four basic elements: fire, water, earth, and air. By combining these materials, you will be able to access all of the recipes required to discover the secrets of alchemy. Inventions and potions, animals and plants, and many more fascinating things!
Make combinations out of two or three items (you can use every element twice or thrice). Recipes can be scientific (water + fire Produces steam) or symbolic (fish + fountain = whale).
– There are almost 400 recipes.
– Traditional Alchemy game mechanics.
– An eye-catching, vibrant visual style.
– No advertisements throughout gaming. Every seven minutes, you’ll get a free clue.
– The opportunity to come up with your own recipes.
– Designed with the visually impaired in mind.
Alchemy Merge Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Lots of tips
Where to Download Alchemy Merge Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Alchemy Merge APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Alchemy Merge Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Alchemy Merge mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install