Handy craft is not limited to things decorate house, or for house hold things. In old ages every armor and weapon was hand crafted.
Taking back you to the ages, Albion Online features a player-driven economy where nearly every item is player-crafted.
Combine armor pieces and weapons suited to your playstyle in a unique, classless “you are what you wear” system.
Explore the world, take on other adventurers in thrilling battles, conquer territories, and build a home.
Albion Online Game Play and Features
Cross Platform Support
– Albion Online is a true cross-platform MMO multiplayer online game.
– If you prefer PC or smartphone, you can play on all platforms with a single account on a single shared server.
Everything Driven by Players
– Nearly every object in the game is built by players, in player-constructed buildings, from resources gathered by players, ranging from simple tools and clothing to mighty armors and powerful firearms.
– Local marketplaces can be found all over Albion, where you can buy, sell, and exchange.
– Make powerful and rare products, then sell them to the highest bidder to increase your wealth.
Your Look Matters
– The arms and armour you use determine your abilities in Albion Online’s classless battle system, and switching playstyles is as simple as switching gear.
– Change up your arms, armour, and mounts to fit any situation and try out new gear at any time.
– Craft new pieces or simply use your favourite equipment to improve your character’s abilities.
Fight – That’s What Your Identity
– In high-risk, high-reward full-loot fights, pit yourself against other adventurers.
– To win, you’ll need strategy, strategies, and experience in anything from solo to small-group to large-scale fights.
– To win, level up your fighting specialisations, create unique builds with complementary abilities, and use every weapon at your disposal.
– For huge rewards, join the Crystal Realm and fight 5v5 or 20v20 battles.
Rule – The world is yours/h3>
– In major open-world wars, join a guild and carve out your own piece of Albion.
– Claim territories to gain access to amazing resources, create guild halls and Hideouts, and keep track of your progress on the leaderboards against other guilds around the world.
– Join a City Faction, rise through the ranks, and participate in Faction Campaigns throughout the continent.
Put Down Roots
– Create a claim on a city block or a private island.
– Grow crops to sell or turn into food, raise your own livestock and mounts, and create private or public crafting stations.
– To store your growing collection of loot, furnish your home with custom furniture, trophies, and chests.
– To keep things going smoothly on your homestead, hire and train labours.
Fight with deadly creatures
– The inhabitants of Albion’s open world await your challenge, from tiny scouting bands to huge bosses.
– Take on six separate gangs, each with their own set of enemies and tactics.
– Take part in solo or party Expeditions, or challenge demons and other players in Hellgates and Corrupted Dungeons for the ultimate thrill.
Explore – Sky is the limit
– Explore five vibrant biomes to collect raw materials for carving or cast a fishing line into Albion’s waters.
– Look for solo and party dungeons with tough enemies and good rewards.
– Discover ever-changing paths between remote zones on the magical Roads of Avalon.
How to Install Albion Online APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Albion Online Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Albion Online mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Albion Online Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install