Fight the Changban Battle!
Defeat the Cao Cao warlords, who raced after Zhang-Fei Ikdeok on horseback with an elite cavalry force.
Your heroes can become Military Generals of the Three Kingdoms if you start with the most basic equipment available in Tak-gun and work your way up from there.
Start with the military of Shu!
You can become a General if you defeat the Yellow Turban rebellion’s peasants!
3D Idle Action Role Playing Game
It’s easy to grow your generals and collect stuff with the Auto-hunting option. Get a sense of accomplishment without doing anything.
To begin, create your own equipment and train to become an Army General.
It’s up to you to play one of the renowned Three Kingdoms heroes like Liu-Bei or Guan Yu.
War generals, lead your empire to triumph!
Dong Zhuo to the Battle of Guan-Du, fight in battle!
Watch as your Heroes unleash their skills and harness their mystical strength against the Yellow Turban foe. .
Fight your way through historical conflicts such as Dong Zhuo and the Battle of Guan-Du and get rewards for your efforts!
AFK Three Kingdoms Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Additional GOLD
Where to Download AFK Three Kingdoms Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install AFK Three Kingdoms APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the AFK Three Kingdoms Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AFK Three Kingdoms mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install